Fall is the season to experience Lake Tahoe like a local. We here at Franciscan Lakeside Lodge have compiled a list of 5 reasons why autumn is Tahoe’s secret season.
- The weather is sunny and mild-perfect for an outdoor adventure, like hiking or biking.
- Those summer crowds? Gone! Enjoy having Tahoe all to yourself!
- The sunrises and sunsets are absolutely stunning. Check out our Instagram feed for some inspiration.
- The lake is absolutely glassy and gorgeous. Enjoy paddle boarding or kayaking on the pristine waters.
- Deals, deals and more deals! A lot of restaurants and shops offer great deals for guests and customers in the fall. Check out Franciscan’s special offers for more information.