Don’t limit yourself-spending only summers at Lake Tahoe gives you just a glimpse of some of the many reasons that we love this area. Tahoe Vista turns into a winter wonderland during the colder months. The fall is the perfect time to go hiking, with fewer crowds and great leaf-peeping. In the spring, try out a dual sports day–ski in the morning and kayak or paddleboard on the glassy waters of Lake Tahoe or Donner Lake in the afternoon.
Make The Franciscan Lakeside Lodge your year-round getaway. Enjoy an unparalleled setting in beautiful Tahoe Vista, as well as accommodations with all of the comforts of home.
All accommodations include:
- Flat-screen TVs
- Resort-wide wireless access
- Complimentary parking
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Fireplaces in most units
- Access to Franciscan Lodge’s private beach and pier
- Access to Franciscan Lodge’s heated pool, volleyball court, and barbecue areas (open seasonally)
- A location close to many Tahoe attractions and amenities
- Soak up the sun at our private beach and pier
- Bike or hike some of the many trails nearby
- Picnic on the lake at one of our barbecue areas
- Rent a paddleboard or kayak and explore Tahoe from the water
- Hit the slopes at one of the many resorts in the area-Tahoe is the Spring Skiing Capital
- Visit one of Tahoe’s alpine meadows for wildflower viewing
- Ski at one of the many resorts within a short drive of The Franciscan Lakeside Lodge
- Snowshoe or cross-country ski on the groomed trails of the North Tahoe Regional Park, just one mile from The Franciscan
- Sled at one of the many hills in North Lake Tahoe-fun for the whole family!
- Zipline through the trees at the Treetop Adventure Park, and aerial trekking course in The Tahoe Regional Park
- Go leaf-peeping at an aspen grove
- Visit the Tahoe Regional Park and spend a day enjoying the playgrounds, sports fields, and disc golf course.
We hope that this list inspires you to get out there and enjoy Lake Tahoe–in all four seasons! We’ll see you on the slopes and the trails and the beach!