Our resort is open and here to serve you in compliance with the extended Greater Sacramento’s “Stay at Home” order. Only Essential Travelers are welcome to stay overnight. You can self-certify that you are an Essential Traveler by booking your reservation online. We remain grateful for our community’s support and all our guests, and we are eager to welcome everyone back for overnight stays very soon. Please continue reading to learn more about reservations for Essential Travelers.
Essential Travelers and Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers
We can accept reservations from Essential Travelers and Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers. The State of California has outlined all Essential Workers here: covid19.ca.gov/essential-workforce
Essential Travelers include:
- People who need to self-isolate or quarantine
- People who cannot stay in their own home (such as when another household member is quarantining in the home)
- People in the area to care for a vulnerable person, such as a minor/dependent, the elderly, or a person with disabilities.
Also allowed is anyone who requires housing. This includes:
- A person in transit to another location and needs accommodations along the way
- A person who needs housing due to unforeseen circumstances, such as being a victim of domestic violence
- A stranded traveler
- A person whose housing becomes uninhabitable
- Persons experiencing homelessness may also be accommodated.
- There is no requirement for our resort to request any proof/documentation from an essential worker, nor is there any single type of travel authorization for essential workers.